Monday, February 9, 2009

Anyone want bfg for cheap?

I am selling of all of my BFG(Chaos), all my Epic(Space marines), and also my 40k Imperial Guard Tank Army(6 Tanks).

In my BFG(Chaos)I have: (1)Despoiler Battleship,(6)Chaos Cruisers(That are made into 2 Murder class cruisers,2 devastation class cruisers,(1)Styx class heavy Cruiser,(1)Slaughter class cruiser), and I also have (9)Idolator class raiders.These are all painted and none are broken.The cost of all the BFG adds up to $178 dollars and with
tax is $202.92, the total points of the army is 1980points and that is with no upgrades on the ships. Selling Price is 100 price negotiable.(Also have the sheets with all the information of the ships on them.

In my Epic space marine army I have: (3)OBJECTIVES,(6)SPACE MARINE DREADNOUGHTS,(2)SPACE MARINE DROP PODs,(5)SPACE MARINE LAND SPEEDERS, (4)SPACE MARINE PREDATORS, (4)SPACE MARINE HUNTERS , 2 groups of 4 SPACE MARINE TERMINATORS, (1)SPACE MARINE THUNDERHAWK GUNSHIP, ASTARTES BATTLE COMPANY(This set contains 24 stands of Tactical
Marines and 8 stands of Assault Marines, the perfect start to amassing a Space Marine Company). and also the assault marines, terminators have a chaplain, and there is a surpreme commander with a tatical squad.(The cost of all the Epic adds up to $197 dollars and with tax is $224, the total points of the army is somewhere around 3100 points. Selling Price is 120 price negotiable.(Also have the sheets with all the information and stats on everything in the army.

In my 40k Imperial Guard Tank Army I have (6)tanks there is one HQ, one eilite, 3 troops and one heavy. (5) off them are Imperial Guard Leman Russ Battle Tank and (1) is a Imperial Guard Demolisher.Sorry for not as much information on the tanks to much adding things up. so there is 6 tanks and price of tanks are 45 so that is 6 times 45 so 270 so say 120 for all of them.

Also if anyone wants to buy the BFG and the Epic i will give them all of it and the case that I have for it for $180. That will be $202 in BFG and $224 in epic and $50 for the case that cost me around $476 for 180 save $296.


Thx Justin Finn


I'm thinking of going for the BFG but hey thought we could get another player on the go. Also anyone got any epic...stop typing Chris. I mean besides Chris U.

Chris H.

1 comment:

  1. I don't think anyone else plays epic. In the mean time I've always loved epic but I don't see me getting into it anytime soon.

    :(


    Marc

    ReplyDelete